Calling all Charismatic, Bright & Articulate Individuals
We are looking to build a friendly team to strengthen our member services hub and support the work of this dynamic, fast-growing start-up.
Key activities include
- Communicating with students regarding event and graduate job opportunities
- Handling inbound and outbound calls efficiently and ensuring our members experiences are always of the highest calibre.
- Identifying and recording key information from calls into our database (SalesForce).
- Providing key support for our events.
We are after people with
- An outgoing, friendly yet professional telephone manner.
- High attention to detail and an ability to take on a consultative role for the needs of our members.
- An ability to communicate the benefits of our events and opportunities clearly without coming across as a clichéd salesperson.
- A can-do attitude and vibrant personality not shy to take on new opportunities.
This is a remote working role, you will receive training at our office on Regent Street and will be provided with a headset in order to make and receive calls. You will need to have a working laptop/desktop in order to undertake this role.
Our remuneration is highly competitive and coupled with super flexible hours (shift work) we're familiar with hiring from an arts/entertainment background and we understand the needs of touring, gigging and performing. Dependent on the contracts that we are working on there will be flexibility to work a couple of hours here and there to suit your availability.
Paid : highly competitive
The owner of this listing has agreed to abide by the UK National Minimum Wage Act. Find out more
charismatic, bright and articulate individuals
Anyone, aged 18 and over from United Kingdom
- Located in London, UK
- Joined July, 2017