Volunteer Admin/Marketing Assistant Required For Emerging Theatre Company
Throughout 2019 we will be working on a series of projects with a collective of writers and theatre makers. We aim to produce 4 shows which will be titled: Lemon, Orange, Peach and Passionfruit. These will be our inaugural productions and we’re looking for someone to assist us as a volunteer in all things theatre admin and marketing related.
We’re looking to work with creatives in the early stages of their career, so as we grow you grow too. This is there for a voluntary position as are all the positions in the company, but no need to worry we won’t leave you bitter, whenever and wherever the company begins to generate a profit this will be divided between the team on a profit share basis.
Now just a couple of things to note, we are ONLY interested in working with those who believe no human should be judged/treated unfairly based upon their race, gender, religion, sexuality, physical appearance or social class – we are interested in making a welcoming and supportive space.
Audition / Rehearsal / Production datesThroughout 2019 - ongoing
This job is unpaid
The owner of this listing has agreed to abide by the UK National Minimum Wage Act. Find out more
Theatre Admin/Marketing Assistant
A brief outline of the duties of the job role:
- Issuing contracts for writers, directors and actors
- Managing comp lists for shows & maintaining a database of all contacts
- Posting and scheduling social media content & growing our audience
- Contacting and liaising with press in the run up to a show
- Helping with booking of venues
- Supporting casting
- Assisting with the company newsletter and website updates
*Please note this is a volunteer role
Anyone, aged 18 and over from London, UK
- Production & Management ability: Intermediate, Expert
- Located in London, UK
- Joined December, 2018