Production Assistant – Sydney – Paid Job
- Small production company with many interesting projects
- Australian and international projects
- Multicultural team, we hire people of all different nationalities
- We produce web series, documentaries, commercials and corporate videos
About the job:
- work is based on contract
- first filming day is Thursday 17th January, from 5am till 4pm, others days based on our agreement
- location: Glebe
- other days will be added later, in average, we usualy film every second week
- your responsibility is to manage the actors, sign contracts with them, give them invoices and money (we pay in cash after every filming day)
- you will communicate with the actors on phone, if they need to be navigated to the filming location
- you will help to decorate the scene, if it is necessary
- you don’t need to have experience from film industry, but you have to be open to learn and you must have excellent English
- we pay every day in cash, after the filming
- first training day – 150AUD, second day 200AUD, other days between 200 and 300AUD (depends on project)
- we usually work from 5am till 4pm
- all our locations are in Sydney, Glebe
- we give you contract and invoice
- we give you IMDB credits
- we give provide food, lunch, drinks, coffee
- fluent English - perfect English
- you must be time-flexible, loyal, respectful and be able to manage and organize people
- you must be interested in film and TV production
- you must have visa which allows you to work in Australia (no tourist visa, but student visa is fine)
- you must be always on time
- We are looking for someone who wants to be part of our team and who is really interested in this type of work!
If you are interested, please apply now.
Please tell us your age, nationality, languages which you can speak fluently, your phone number and what visa you have (if you are not Australian citizen).
We will contact you back within few days and may request you to email us with a CV.
Audition / Rehearsal / Production datesFirst filming day on Thursday 17th January 2019, from 5am - 4pm, Glebe.
Paid - 150 - 200 AUD per day
Anyone, aged 18 and over from New South Wales, Australia
- Located in New South Wales, Australia
- Joined May, 2016