Production Crew: On-set Sound Recordist Required
The production is scheduled over two days.
- Monitoring audio signals to detect sound-quality deviations or malfunctions so that the audio is produced to a high quality.
- Anticipating and correcting any problems that may occur during the recording of audio.
- Applying technical knowledge of sound recording equipment to accurately achieve clear audio recording.
- To make sure the dialogue is of high quality so that the overall production of the films audio is to a high standard.
Audition / Rehearsal / Production datesProduction Dates: 15-16 January 2019
Paid : $300 per day
On Set: Sound recordist
Anyone, aged 18 and over from New South Wales, Australia
- Located in Victoria, Australia
- Joined March, 2013