Student or Graduate Camera Person Required (London)
You will be required to film with a presenter and some behind the scenes and cut-away footage using your creative talent as a filmmaker.
This is your chance to gain some invaluable work experience for your portfolio, for which you will be fully credited on an award-winning online publication.
You must own your own HD camera, ideally DSLR or similar, lighting and audio mic and be passionate about filming interviews for celebrity/actor events, fashion shows etc.
If you are a film/media student or someone who is keen to develop filming skills, this opportunity will give you an unparalleled experience. Commitment, availability and dedication to your craft are key.
Audition / Rehearsal / Production datesDates of assignments shall be provided with a detailed itinerary.
This job is unpaid
The owner of this listing has agreed to abide by the UK National Minimum Wage Act. Find out more
Student or Graduate Camera Person - London
For this role you need:
- to be a passionate and enthusiastic person who has their own camera/equipment
- a desire to gain some excellent hands-on experience to shoot interviews/event
- excellent examples of work to expand your portfolio
- to be based in the central London area ideally
- be flexible and available at short notice (at times)
Anyone, aged 18 and over from London, UK
- Camera Crew ability: Beginner, Intermediate
- Located in Birmingham, UK
- Joined June, 2011