Models Wanted for Editorial Fashion Project in Brisbane
- Generally 2hrs in either the early morning or late afternoon, Saturday or Sundays
- We will meet at an agreed location and in most cases, move around the area to shoot
- We will shoot 2-3 pre-arranged outfits/looks in a defined genre such as: editorial street fashion; editorial swimwear or lingerie; era fashion; or boho, urban, or fitness.
- Your comfort and safety is very important to me. You are welcome to bring along a support person who is not taking photographs and can assist you on the shoot (no partners please).
- A change room will be provided.
- You will need to sign a model release (TFP) at the shoot, and photographic ID must be provided.
Use of images:
- You can use the images we produce as you wish - such as portfolios, social media, blog updates, etc. - for any non-commercial purpose (i.e. no selling images or promoting products unless agreed by both parties).
- A minimum of 5 edited high-res images (and social media versions) will be produced and supplied within a fortnight of the shoot.
I have over 20 years experience as a photographer. Now as a photographic workshop tutor, I spend most of my time working with agency models and aspiring photographers in defined environments aiming for specific looks. This project is a break away for me from this and a chance for me to enjoy some more freedom and shoot to my own creativity.
You can take advantage of my creative need and gain some new images for your folio.
If you are interested and have an award-winning personality, I encourage you to apply.
This job is unpaid
I am looking to work with models who are reliable, prompt, friendly and easy to work with. Experience in photographic fashion/editorial modelling is preferred, but not essential.
You should be comfortable with self-posing but can also take direction well and have the ability to expand on ideas.
You will need to bring your own outfits (pre-arranged) and do your own basic hair and makeup prior to the shoot, and have the ability to touch-up and change hair and make-up during the shoot.
Females, aged 18 to 30 from Queensland, Australia
- Height: 160 cm / 5ft 3in - Any
- Weight: Any - 65 kg / 143 lbs
- Dress size: UK 4 / AUS 4 / US 0 - UK 10 / AUS 10 / US 6
- Located in Queensland, Australia
- Joined November, 2012