We are looking for photographers who have the following:
1. Wedding Photography experience, and are able to provide evidence of this.
2. Your own transport
3. Your own professional equipment.
4. The ability to work to our clients requirements, ensuring your style and approach is matched to that of our clients.
5. Good communication & Group management skills
We provide professional photography services to clients throughout the UK, we are looking for experienced photographers to join us.
Rates are £42.50 per hour of photography which includes both the photography on the day, and editing of images after the event, with travel paid @ 45p per mile. Payments sent by BACS within 5 working days of us receiving the edited images/invoice.
This work would suit photographers that perhaps do not have a lot of time to advertise their own business privately, have dates free that you are looking to fill, or are simply looking to build on your portfolio.
You may use the images you produce for your own Website/Portfolio, however you would work on behalf of us, and not as part of your own company.
Our bookings are all year round, any day of the week, length of coverage ranges from 2-10 hours + photography.
You must be flexible, reliable and ensure you keep us up to date with each booking ensuring clients are contacted promptly after accepting the job, and good communication is paramount.
If you are interested please provide us with the following;
1. Link to your Wedding work that shows a range of styles.
2. Area/s you are based and willing to travel to (travel expenses are paid)
3. Your equipment list, plus backups.
4. Your Photography experience and any relevant qualifications.
If this interests you then please get in touch via email only, if you don't hear from us within the next 30 days then it's likely that your application has been unsuccessful.
Paid - £42.50 per hour + 45p per mile
The owner of this listing has agreed to abide by the UK National Minimum Wage Act. Find out more
Freelance Wedding Photographer
Anyone, aged 18 and over
- Photography experience: Part-time professional (paid work), Full-time professional (paid work)
Applications closed 9 October 2019.