Two Presenters Needed to Host New Season of Wet’nWild Sydney!
Acting experience is essential. You will have a scripted speaking role.
The ideal candidate for this position will need to:
- have a naturally fun, outgoing and confident personality on screen
- posses performance skills and have a clear voice
- memorise 1-2 minute scripts with the ability to adlib when necessary
- enjoy contact with people, complemented by an inquisitive nature for interviewing
- be an active user of social media and have an awareness of current social trends
- comfortable working at heights/riding water slides
- Speak fluent English
If shortlisted, applicants will be required to submit an audition video and attend auditions to run through scripts. If successful, shoots will be carried out through the month of August and beyond.
Key availability dates for August/September:
- Auditions: 17th August
- Full Day of Filming: 24th – 25th August
- Full Day of Filming: 24th September
Times TBC. Due to the dynamic nature of this project, shoots can be at short notice. You must be available throughout the Wet’n’Wild Sydney 2016 Season (September 2016 – April 2017)
If this sounds like something you want to be apart of, Apply Now!
Paid - TBC
Presenter (Park Ambassador)
A naturally fun, outgoing and confident person who enjoys working with people. Must posses performance skills and have a clear voice and ad-lib when necessary. If you love water rides and aren't afraid of being a bit silly on camera, it's the right gig for you.
Anyone, aged 18 to 27 from New South Wales, Australia
- Height: 160 cm / 5ft 3in - 182 cm / 6ft 0in
- Located in Queensland, Australia
- Joined December, 2013