Previous unpaid speaking roles
- UK Cockney
- UK English
- UK Posh
- USA Southern
* Pog from 'The Blue Electric Wind' by Brad Birch at The Egg Theatre (National Theatre Connections)
* Josie from ‘Split Down the Middle’ by David Campton
* Salesman, Porter, Richard Hannay and Policeman in 'The 39 Steps' by Patrick Barlow
* Moth from 'Two' - Jim Cartwright
* Eva Schlesinger from 'Kindertransport' by Diane Samuels
* Audrey 2 from School's Production of 'Little Shop of Horrors'
* Ariel from College Production of 'Return to the Forbidden Planet'
* Tess from 'Blue Stockings'
* 5 years training at Bournemouth Pavilion Summer School
* Serena- Legally Blonde
* Narrator- Blood Brothers
* The Duke - Moulin Rouge
* 3 years training at Pavilion Youth Theatre
* GCSE Drama - awarded grade 9 (A*)
* A level Drama and Theatre Studies - awarded grade A
* Bronze Acting Award - Arts Award (Awarded by Trinity College, London)
* Gold Medal Distinction in LAMDA - Solo Acting Performance Examination (Grade 8)
* 'Highest Performing Student Award 2018' - GCSE Drama