Previous paid speaking roles
- UK Cockney
- UK English
- UK Posh
- UK Scottish
- USA California
- USA New York
- USA Southern
- Latin American
• Supporting role - Miss Caroline Bingley in ‘Pride and Prejudice’ (Lip Theatre Company) Oct 2019
• Principle role - Fiona in ‘Miles Behind’ original play (Lip Theatre Company) Edinburgh Festival Fringe 2019
• Supporting role - Ash in ‘Prime Minister’s Questioning’ original play (LIP Theatre Company) 2019
• Lead role - Wanda in ‘Kennedy's Children’ (LIP Theatre Company) 2018
• Chorus - ‘Frankenstein’ (Lip Theatre Company) 2018
• Lead role - Fiona in 'Safe Drive Stay Alive' short film (TVP) 2017
• Lead role - Liz in ‘Sunshine on Leith’ stage show (Aboyne Drama) 2016
• Other roles include: Miss Jean Brodie (The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie); Annette (The God of Carnage); Mrs Lyons, Mrs Johnstone and Linda (Blood Brothers, separate productions); Ida (Men Should Weep); Bernadette (Stags and Hens); Martha (The Letterbox)
• Extra in film 'Sunset Song' (Directed by Terrence Davies) 2016
• Lead in eight Deeside productions. Variety of plays, pantomimes and musicals.
• Short course at the Royal Conservatoire of Scotland
• Wide variety of accents and dialects
• Conversational French and Spanish
• Experienced horse rider and advanced skier.
• Received A's in SQA National 5, Higher and Advanced Higher Drama exams.