Modeling experience: Beginner, starting out
Commercial experience - Aoraki Polytech - featured on Billboard, Website and Brochures, Catalogs
Various photo shoots - head shots, full length shots, student projects,
Catwalk shows - both professional and for charity events.
Whangarei Fashion Award shows.
As well as Modelling experience I have had extensive work in the Performing Arts Industry as I am a singer.
Feel free to check out my Audio Clips on my profile and also my Facebook page www.facebook.com/shaanantunovich.performer
Also I have lots of experience in promotions below are some of the events I have worked at over the past year:
? Freelance Brand Ambassador 2013/2014
? “Steer Clear” NZ Drug Foundation
- Introducing the new “Steer Clear” simulator encouraging Splore Festival goers to try it out and
promote it using smile dealers to drive drug free.
? Lindauer, Brand Ambassador
- Smile dealers promotion, engaging with race goers, taking photos uploading to their facebook
? Pinterest, Pin and Win
- Engaging with mall goers, using Ipad technology introducing them to Pinterest and encouraging
shoppers to Join and Follow “The Base” on Pinterest.
? Playstation PS4 Launch - Digital Nation, Armageddon
- Demonstrating and promoting the new PlayStation 4.
? Playstation – GT6 launch
- Road trip promotion the new GT6 game for PS3
? Yellow, Rate and See Promotion
- Flyer Drop about the new Yellow Application
- Featured on an internet Add showing how to use the Yellow App
? V Energy Drink , Ardmore Showdown
- Supplying V cans to spectators and encouraging individuals to have a go in the V car simulator
? ITM, V8 Supercars Pukekohe
- Communicating and engaging with the crowd Looking after the ITM Mascot organising spectators to have a photos and meet and greets.