Previous unpaid speaking roles
As a wheelchair bound performer I've achieved the following:Employment and Work Experience:
2012/2013-Edinburgh application to Edinburgh Fringe Festival as director of 'Dramatic Cause.'
- 'Edinburgh Fundraiser' performer co organiser with Jamie Matthesson at 'The Concord Club'
- Actor, Director, Writer, Composer, Designer 'Hardcore Pawn' Dramatic Cause Arts Company' Promoted by Charles Pamment 'Space UK.'
- Original Songwriter troubadour Performer- Sexy Brain wot ever world festival RVT London
- Performer Original singer songwriter troubadour - Wareham Music Festival
- Original singer songwriter troubadour Safe in Sound Festival Southampton.
- Original Singer Songwriter Troubadour RVT 'Bar Wotever'
- Original Singer Songwriter Troubadour Southampton Ambassadors (organiser Martin Perry) The Concord Club.
- Original Songwriter Troubadour St.Mary's College open mic night 'talent showcase.'
- Original Singer Songwriter Troubadour 'Ear Music' Showcase at the chapel public house Camden organised by (Joel Amstell )
-Digitial Release of 'wheelchair sex' to philosophy' in iTunes via CD Baby.
- Judge at the: 'Concords got talent.'
- Interviewee ( Wayne Adderly) Smallbrook films: Spotlight Show subject: songwriting and performing.
- interviewee- South by South East - subject: songwriting performing (Xan Phillips.) 103.9 voice fm
- Music producer for: 'Ebony Rose Dark' drag queen.
-Music Composer collaborator with techno Kim in association with Mike Taylor & Mutant lab studios.
2011- Singer Songwriter ‘Candle Club 10th anniversary festival’
‘Concorde’s got talent finalist’ Singer Songwriter for Dave Wellman Cancer Trust
2010 - Performer Joy Of Sound With Lamberth City Orchestra
Producer/Composer Mickel Smithen ‘ Dance Performance for the Visually Impaired’
Performed own Songs for ‘Macmilan Cancer Trust Fundraising Event’
Performed own Songs Monkey Chews Camden
Member of Hamptons Jam Band Southampton
2009 - Soco Advisor for Meridian News for ‘Peoples Millions’ Lottery bid
2008 - Composed music for show reel for camera operator Jonathon Hughes
Named top artist in IAC Internet Music Chart
Performed at Access Fest 2008
2007 - Mobile DJ and Music Producer
Assistant camera man and assistant stage manager at an Asian Art Festival with Idiot Footsteps Productions.
Producer: Talking Book ‘Where Have All The Hippies Gone?’ for former Radio 4
Writer Glenda Jayson.
Producer: ‘Push The River’EP for Catherine Skinner (London based singer/songwriter)
Harmonica player/singer for Universal Records Artist Gregg Kofi Brown (DVD release TBC)
2005 - Organiser/Performer ‘Into The Light 2005.’ Showcase for new talent in aid of
Snowdon Rehabilitation Centre held at The Point Eastleigh
2001-03 - Case Worker Crown Prosecution Service, Portswood, Southampton
2000 - Songs that I co-wrote were played on South City FM four nights in rotation
Co-directed ‘Our Country’s Good’ at Taunton’s College alongside Head of Drama
Commissioned to write/direct a dramatic presentation for The Southampton Centre
for Independent Living
1999 - Voice of Passadda software
Nominated for an Echo ‘Curtain Call’ Award for Best Supporting Comedy Actor
Press Officer for Jayne Scarfe PR (Rover Cars) in conjunction with Woodlands
1998 – Guest Presenter on City Hospital BBC1 (Topical Television Production)